Since our founding in 2006, we at REDI Engineering have provided our clients with the engineering services they need to complete their projects efficiently and affordably. We are pleased to be in our second decade of service and to have forged so many outstanding business relationships over the years.
If you are in need of an engineer for your next project, here are just a few of the biggest reasons why you should reach out to REDI:
- Versatility: Our team is capable of taking on projects of all shapes and sizes in the realms of civil, mechanical and forensic engineering. Our services include product development, computer-aided engineering (CAE), inspection and investigation, troubleshooting, failure analysis and litigation support as expert witnesses. This variety of work we take on and our standards of care in each service we provide is our biggest strength.
- Partnership: When you work with REDI, you are getting an organization that is committed to forming a true partnership with you. Our solemn promise is that we will always be personable, communicative and helpful in every job we take on.
- Knowledge: Our engineers are highly trained and educated, capable of handling extremely complex problems and delivering outstanding solutions. Perhaps even more importantly, we are able to break down complex engineering issues in layman’s terms so you can understand the process we are going through and how we will complete your job for you.
- Free consultations: We understand just how difficult it is to find an engineering company you can truly trust. This is why we offer free consultations to all clients to help them determine if REDI is the right fit for their project. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible with our services and expertise before you begin working with us, rather than going in blind and hoping you are making a smart decision.
- Local: We have been based in the Columbus area for over a decade, and as such have a keen insight and understanding of the needs of businesses in our area.
For more information, contact us today at REDI Engineering.